Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dragon Trial is only 50 frames

Why am I telling you this? Because I now have to limit how I shoot, shoot multiple takes and then try to string them together afterward to get proper continuity.
Here is my first 50 frames:


I really didn't know how I was going to make the spider walk. And well I am not 100% happy with said walk, especially not the beginning, but it's movement and animation and I'm finally starting to get things done. I may start over to get proper movement down, and I may have to switch some of the lighting since some details are missing. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

depending on how your timing that its only about 25 exposures....
wow...

Well I'm sure you'll sort out a way to make the program work for you...

if NOT....find a new program..

P

Unknown said...

Um... I shot a bunch of lead in frames (15 really) and then started moving the puppet. Yeah I shot on 2's so that only really gave me about 18 frames (ish). It's just the trial version I got, to try out the camera as well.But I can use multiple "takes" which if I don't move the puppet I can then cut together to make 1 Finished piece.