Thursday, July 12, 2012

Knitting, knitting and more knitting


I've been working on a couple more knitting projects. Trying to design a nice little crop top and more shrugs, since LA is too hot for proper sweaters, but I still gotta knit. This is the beginning of a sleeve for a crop top that will be knit in 2 sections sewn together off center in the front and back. There is a lot of math going on here, but I didn't want to make the same mistake I did for the previous shrug in which I had to frog the back portion at least 3 times since I didn't take notes, or stop and truly think about it while I was knitting. That one is still not perfect so I won't show it to you until after I "fix" it properly. Here's to hoping that I've learned something from the last one and this one is not only easier, but looks better as well. I may possibly type up the patterns of both of them, but I have to see if I like then first.

No comments: