Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Remember me?

I started this puppet head over a year ago. She was meant for a body that had been made as practice and had sat forgotten. When I tried to put them together... they didn't work. So she sat aside forgotten as well. Today I started working on the torso figure, recently acquired, and saw her once again. I have decided to use her for lip-synch and facial expressions. So a proportional bust was made, and the third bobble on the back of her head removed. She should be closer to use, possibly tomorrow or soon after.

About the torso, a couple of technical issues have arisen. I will take tonight to think them over and start tackling her once I've figured them out.

I also noticed that I have no male puppets. I think I may need to correct that soon enough.

Either way, enjoy.

No comments: