Monday, July 11, 2011

Antique Figure Drawing 2



Blues and Browns...
That is what I called these when I scanned them in. I was working with 2 Copic markers that are dying and another japanese brush marker that was a mustardy yellow brown. I look at these and I know I still have a lot to learn. I still cheat (which I know all artists do a bit, well actually all humans do it, without it we wouldn't be able to recognize different styles of tables that we encounter, but that is another story) but I shouldn't cheat when I have the figure in front of me. I should just draw what I see. That is the hardest thing to do. Anyway I hope you enjoy these. Finally started playing with the cintiq at home, so maybe I'll have something half-way descent to show you soon. Sorry for the long absence.


No comments: